MageStackDay on February 3rd & 4th 2017
The goal will be to get the answered questions rate up and get more users active on this platform. In the end it is all about getting together online and enjoying the best thing about Magento: the community!
Why should you participate?
Answering questions does not only support your own learning and understanding, it helps other developers solving their problems too. Share your knowledge and learn more about Magento and its community and have a lot of fun!
How to participate?
- Increase the platform quality by voting on and accepting good answers.
- Tag inappropriate answers and comments which do not meet the platform rules
- Navigate through the forum with your favorite and personalized tags.
- Answer the questions that meet your interests and knowledge.
How to have fun?
- Make sure you've got your invitation to the https://magestackday.slack.com/ Slack group.
- If you didn't get an invitation, head over to Sander, Anna, David or Marius.
- Organize and/or host an local MageStackDay event.
- Follow the Hashtag #MageStackDay on Twitter.
- Participate into the discussions, share funny gif's, and get in contact with the community, either on Twitter or Slack or even better on both.
You're convinced, then sign up now!
Did I made your day a little better? Thank me with a coffee.
On Friday the 13th, Magento announced a new vulnerability in the Email Component of Zend Framework …
In the current Magento 2 project, the request consists of assigning a predefined shipping method to …